How to View People Who See Facebook Profiles on Android, Everyone is curious to know how to see people who see their FB profile on Android. So, who is ready to peek your profile ?, friends, girlfriends, or ex-boyfriend who saw visiting your Facebook profile ?. Single people tend to have a passion for figuring out how to see people viewing their FB profile, as they are filled with this general question- “Does my lover check my profile?”.
“Who sees my photo?”, “Which man/girl always sees my profile?” And so on … But not a few people a lot of ways to see people who see FB profile on Android fooled by 3rd party software that does not provide matching results but only spam. So here’s a nice trick in my opinion that will help you find who’s the most people viewing your profile on Facebook.
How to view and find out who visits your Facebook profile
Easy to do, Just follow the steps below and you will succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile!
- Go to Facebook timeline- facebook.com/xyz
- Right click on your timeline and hit “View Page Source”.
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page tab with lots of code.
- Press CTRL + F simultaneously on your keyboard, the text box appears in the right corner, in the box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Do not include quotes)
- Next, to that word, you will see a list of numbers, it is the profile ID of the people who visit your Facebook profile.
- Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number next to “\”. For example, if ID 1234, you have to put it in a new URL tab like so: facebook.com/1234.
- The first ID shows frequently visited profiles when the last ID never visited your profile!
I Hope you know now who visits your profile on a regular basis! Please leave your comments and share this article with your friend’s. Thank you for reading this article.