Here,s How to screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 [Easily]– Samsung refreshed its Galaxy Note series with Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Samsung’s highest flagship comes with several advantages as its predecessor.
Unlike other Samsung devices, the Samsung Galaxy Note series is equipped with the S-Pen feature that can be used to do various things, including doing screenshots.
For those of you who don’t know how to use the S-Pen feature to do screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, you can listen to the reviews and how to use them below.
How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Open the screen or the content you want to save in the form of images
- If so, then pull the S-Pen from its place, to bring up the Air Command feature
- Next, you can choose the Screen Write option on the menu displayed by the Air Command feature
- Automatically, the screen will blink and the sound of a camera button will be heard, the screenshot will be successful
- After that, you can add scribbles, either pictures or writing, using S-Pen
- When you have finished editing it, you can choose the Crop, Share, or Save buttons to complete it
In addition to the information, you can choose the Crop button if you want to crop the part of the image, choose Share if you want to directly share the image, or choose the Save button to save it to storage memory.
In addition, as with most Samsung devices, there is actually a general way that can be used to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phones in addition to using the method above.
First, you can do this by pressing the power button combination and volume down button simultaneously for a few moments, until the shutter sound appears or a blink occurs on the device screen.
- Read more: How To Screenshot Samsung Mobile Phones Without Buttons
- Read more: How to Capture or Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge [Easily]
- Read more: Here, the 10+ Best Android Download Manager Applications, Free
You can also do this by utilizing the Palm swipe to capture feature, where you can simply wipe the screen with the side of the palm, from right to left of the screen or vice versa.
But to be able to use this feature, you need to activate it first through Settings, then Advanced features, and activate the Palm swipe to capture button to the on position.
So, friends, that’s was, here,s How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, may be useful. Also, share your experiences and opinions with Infomint.net in the comments field below.