Why Facebook Lite Can not Open? How to solve facebook lite cannot be opened the first time you check the internet connection that you use, or you are not at all connected to the internet. There are some mistakes why Facebook Lite cannot be opened? Then how to overcome facebook lite cannot be opened? Let’s discuss and find the solution here.
How to solve Facebook Lite Can not Open
Are you connected to the internet?
- Assuming you have the right login email and password (and you are connected to the internet) there are some things that might cause your problem:
- Do you get an error message? If so, check the Facebook help page for explanations and fixes for the problems at hand.
- Make sure you do not have any extensions or running antivirus programs that block Facebook.
Have you tried clearing the app cache?
Go to Settings> Applications> Facebook> Clear Cache. If this does not work, you can try clearing the data and uninstall facebook lite on Android and then reinstall the same application.
Did you register with your phone number?
- Make sure you type in the country code also when logged in.
- If the app tells you to update your email address, this is most likely because your email server labels your Facebook email as spam.
- If you have just signed up for Facebook you may need to verify your account first by using the email you registered with Facebook. If you recently changed your password, make sure you try to login with a new password and not with the old password.
- If you log in through a browser, make sure you have cookies enabled and facebook.com added to the list of secure sites.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Facebook app for Android.
That’s what can be used as a solution to overcome facebook lite that cannot be opened on Android and iOS. Maybe useful. Also, share your experiences and opinions with Infomint.net in the comments field below.