devices This Android battery calibration trick will work on Non-Rooted and Rooted smartphones. If you already have a rooted smartphone, you can also try this method. Let’s see how to calibrate an Android battery.
First of all, you have to plug your smartphone into a wall charger, and you have to charge fully. (Note: For better results, you must charge your smartphone battery up to 100%)
Now unplug your charger to the smartphone and switch off your smartphone
Now again plug your charge into the smartphone to recharge 100% again. (Note: The battery indicator will show when it is finished or fully charged.)
Unplug your smartphone charger, when the battery is fully charged (100%).
And activate your smartphone and check battery level
Now you have to drain your smartphone battery to death automatically. (Note: You do not have extra time to drain your smartphone battery so you can also use Android apps that drain the battery).
After the drying process, you must charge the device up to 100%
Once again unplug your Smartphone, and again you have to drain your smartphone battery to death automatically.
Now recharge your smartphone’s battery 100%
For better results repeat this process 4 to 5 times. The entire battery calibration process includes resetting and deleting the battery statistics database from your smartphone directory. This means your smartphone’s battery indicator shows the correct battery statistics estimates.
How To Calibrate Android Battery For Rooted Smartphone Device
In the Play Store, there are so many apps available to do battery calibration on your smartphone. This trick is only for smartphone users rooted because some applications require rooted devices. Using this method you can fix the problem of draining your smartphone battery. Only you have to download a one-time Android battery calibration app from the play store. Battery calibration app will help you in the process of battery calibration easily and quickly without any problems.
For rooted smartphone devices, we have two methods to perform battery calibration on your smartphone. Let’s take a look at our best tricks on how to do Android battery calibration.
Method 1: Using Android Battery Calibration app
First of all, You must download the Android Battery Calibration app from the Google Play Store. Download Battery Calibration first .
Install Battery Calibration app on your smartphone to perform the battery calibration process.
After installing Android Battery Calibration app on your smartphone, put your smartphone up to 100%.
- Now open Battery Calibration App> check mV meter.
- Tap the battery calibration button to calibrate your smartphone battery.
- Now remove your smartphone battery to death automatically. Or turn off your smartphone.
- Install charger, Again wear your smartphone up to 100% and disable your smartphone.
- When you press the battery calibration key, this app will automatically reset & delete the battery statistics database from your smartphone.
Method 2: Using Custom Recover.img on your smartphone
If you installed Custom ROM on your smartphone use recovery.img. This method works only on smartphones that have Custom ROM installed.
- Open the recovery mode on your smartphone
- Now find and navigate to the “Advanced” option in recovery mode
- Here you can find the “Wipe Battery Stats” option to remove old battery stats from your Android smartphone
- You must select it to remove the battery statistics from your device
- Now turn off your smartphone and charge the battery completely 100%
- After that, use and drain your smartphone battery to death automatically.
- Now charge 100% again and use your smartphone.
Here’s how to calibrate an Android battery for battery life and better performance. And the best thing for smartphone users, use the original AC Charger Adapter for smartphones to keep the battery healthy.